Friday, January 21, 2011

update

Christianne and I redid our bedroom recently. I wish I would have taken pictures before we changed it, but I forgot. It was pastel colored - yellow, lavender, and green. Basically a little girls room. Here's what it looks like now:


Our room looks a lot nicer now. :)
______________________________________________________________

Mission28 started back up last Thursday. It's different this semester, 'cause we aren't allowed to use amplified sound for worship. But I like the change to acoustic music; it makes it easier to focus on the words.
We started a series called Rooted. It will cover some of the basic beliefs of Christianity, as found in the Bible. Yesterday Jon taught on what the Bible says about God. It was good to be reminded of who God is, and how He is in sovereign control of /everything/. It's definitely comforting to think that whatever happens on earth happens because God planned it that way.

Oh, in Philippians, I've memorized up to chapter 3 verse 11. At the beginning I was memorizing a verse every day, but now I've gotten lazy and only do one every few days. I need to get back on track!

No comments: