Thursday, July 28, 2011

update

Sorry my title is so boring. I don't know what else to call it.

Life has been normal. Just working and occasionally hanging out with friends. I started being a 'mother's helper' to one of the young moms in our church. She's expecting her second child, and hasn't been feeling well. I go over every 2nd and 4th Friday of the month and watch her boy Zach while she does housework and grocery shopping. It's been fun getting to know her a little better, and to bless her with free babysitting. :)

I got together with a friend at Starbucks on Wednesday. I haven't done that in a long time, so it was good to have a 'girl to girl' talk. We prayed for each other when we finished talking. It was definitely time worth spent.

On Tuesday, I went with Mom and Dad to see the last Harry Potter movie. It was a really good movie!


Last Saturday I auditioned for a musical, and got in. I'm so excited to have a chance to act again! :) The play is Scrooge. Rehearsals will be every Monday night, until the last 2 weeks when they will be every night. The first one is this coming Monday. Don't know who I'll get cast as, but it'll be fun no matter what!

No comments: