Monday, April 2, 2012

RK[12]

So, I thought I'd post about Rekindle. Yes, I know I didn't go, but God is not limited to one retreat. He can work in my life no matter where I am!

Every time I thought about how sad I was that I wasn't in Florida, God helped me turn it into a prayer for the people at Rekindle. And that week was I think the first time that I felt God's power while I prayed.

Maybe because I knew from experience that God can do amazing things at Rekindle, I was able to pray with faith that He would move in the hearts of folks there this year. I actually heard Him say, "Yes, I will do this for my glory."

When everyone got back and I heard all the stories about God's presence being very evident at Rekindle, my faith was strengthened even more. God actually worked through me! He used my feeble prayers to move in the hearts of others! Now I know for certain that if I pray in faith, God /can/ use me. Prayer is a powerful thing. :)

1 comment:

~mee said...

That's so encouraging, Emily!