Thursday, September 6, 2012

7 questions #2

So my last post was a bit depressing. Here's a lighter topic. :) Another 7 questions post.

1. Hamburger or Hotdog? (veggie versions count)

Hamburger! You can add lettuce, tomato, bacon, avocado, pickles, cheese, and other yummy stuff to it. And hotdogs are just gross.(i.m.o.)

2. If you had to live on any other planet in our solar system, besides Earth, which would you choose?
Mars 'cause I'd rather be farther from the sun than closer to it.

3. Share a photo of an outfit that represents your personal style, please. (doesn't have to be of you)
Hmm, my personal style. Let's see... Simple but pretty.


 
4. Would you rather get ready for the day or get ready for bed?
Get ready for bed. I just love putting my PJ's on and getting into my cozy bed.

5. You have to choose between never having eyelashes or never having eyebrows, which would you choose?
Never having eyelashes. You don't need eyelashes to make facial expressions, but you sure use your eyebrows!

6. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A wife and stay-at-home mom. :)

7. Do you set your clocks right on time, or a few minutes ahead or behind?

I like mine a few minutes ahead, but I treat them as though they are the correct time. That way I'll be more likely to get places when I need to.
 

No comments: