Friday, July 11, 2014

5 months and fireworks

Quentin and I have been dating for 5 months now. Hard to believe how much has happened in 5 months. As expected, there have been ups and downs in our relationship. But the ups have definitely outwayed the downs, which is an undeserved blessing. I've learned a lot about giving, serving, and loving, as a result of dating. Most of what I've learned is a result of how Quentin has treated me. He is extremely kind, gentle, respectful, and thoughtful. He treats me like a princess. I truly don't deserve such an amazing guy as my boyfriend. I thank God for Quentin every day. He is the best.

Last Thursday (July 3rd), Quentin and I went to South Mountain State Park. It was fun hiking to the waterfall and back, eating lunch while sitting on a rock in the river, singing in the car, and just enjoying nature together. Here are some photos.










For Independence Day (aka July 4th), I went to the National Whitewater Center with some friends to watch fireworks and play games. I had a lot of fun. :) Here are some photos of the fireworks.





1 comment:

Cara said...

Lovely pictures! (The last one was great timing!) And 5 months...somehow I can't believe it's been that long while at the same time I can't believe it's been that short ;) Always glad to hear how God has been at work! :)