Monday, February 2, 2015

it's been a while

Where has the time gone? It's already a whole month into the new year 2015. So much has happened since my last post, I don't have time to write about all of it.

Quentin's and my wedding is almost completely planned. Crazy to think that in 47 days, I will be a Whitaker. I'm so excited! =D

We had our first Christmas together, with my entire family there. Such a relaxing and fun time.



I love my family! (yes, I say that a lot, but it's true!)

Guess what Quentin got me for my 25th birthday? A kitty! =D It's still hard to believe that I have my own cat. It makes me so happy. ^_^


Her name is Mabel, and I rescued her from Animal Control. Only wish I could keep her at my place. She's at Quentin's apartment, which I will move in to when we get married. She is super sweet - loves snuggling with me and always runs to the door when I get to Quentin's.


So, life is good. :)

No comments: