Tuesday, November 10, 2015

It's a Bird, It's a Plane, No Wait It's a.....

Baby!







It's still hard to believe that this picture is real. I am pregnant. What???? Crazy!

Quentin and I went for our first ultrasound yesterday. It was so amazing! We could actually see the baby's brain, and it's tiny heart. We also got to hear the heartbeat, which helped to confirm to me that there is actually another living person inside me. The nurse said the heartbeat is good and strong. :) Also, the baby measured at the right length for how far along I am (10 weeks). God is so kind.

So, down to the fun details.

Estimated Due Date: June 7, 2016

Weight Gain: Haven't gained any weight so far. But I think that's usual when your only 10 weeks pregnant. I'm looking forward to seeing my belly grow, and be able to take pictures for you all. Mom thinks I'll look cute with a baby bump.

Morning Sickness/Nausea: By God's amazing grace and blessing, I've had very mild nausea most days, and no vomiting at all. There were a few times where it got worse for like an hour or two, but over all I'm feeling pretty decent. :)

Food Cravings: Oh my goodness, I cannot get enough savory food right now! I crave hamburgers, peanut butter, cheddar cheese, fried eggs, Chick-fil-A waffle fries, and guacamole. Mmm. But of course, I make myself eat salad and other veggies and fruits, to keep myself healthy. I still like fruits and veggies, but they're not as satisfying as savory food.

Gender Prediction: I think it's a boy. I looked at the Chinese Lunar Calendar, and it said it was a boy. (not saying it's 100% accurate) And supposedly when you have a boy, you have less nausea and crave more salty foods. But whichever gender our baby is, I will be thrilled. Every baby is a good gift from God!


I'm so excited to be on this next chapter of life! I'll try to keep you updated as much as possible.
God is awesome!  

No comments: