Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Things I'm thankful for

  • Jesus Christ and how He drew me to Himself and made me His child. I would be completely miserable without Him. He is my life!
  • My family: Dad, Mom, Anna, Wes, Christianne, and Ben. I love you all so much.
  • All my girl friends. :)
  • My job. I wouldn't be where I am today without it. It really changed my life.
  • The fact that I have a roof over my head, clothes to wear, and cars to get places. So many are without these simple blessings.
  • Peppermint.
  • Animals, especially cats. They make life more entertaining.
  • My Chucks. I love them!
  • Cameras, to capture memories.
  • Fruits and vegetables, to have something healthy to eat. Not to mention, they're all really delicious.
  • The internet, so I can stay connected with my friends during the week.
  • Church, where I can grow in my love for God.
  • My reading glasses, which I'm wearing right now.
  • Good books.
  • Theatre. I love acting and watching plays!
  • Clocks and calendars. Just think if they didn't exist, there would be no schedules to know when to do things.
  • Music, especially worship music.
  • This blog, where I can post all the things I'm thankful for. :)

No comments: