Saturday, August 8, 2009

lesson learned

This weekend is tax free weekend. I wanted to get my book for CPCC at the bookstore, 'cause it's not tax free if you buy it online. So Anna and I drove downtown. Well, when we got there, we couldn't find my book, so we asked for help. The worker said they didn't have it, 'cause the class is at Cato Campus, not at Central. And the Cato bookstore doesn't open until next week. So our trip was unsuccessful, and now I have to buy my book online. Oh well, at least I learned that I should look more closely into things before I go do them.

________________________________________________________________
On a happy note, Mission28 will be starting back up pretty soon. This year is going to be great! :) We have meetings every Thursday on the UNCC campus, instead of two times a month at church. The reason for this change is so we can more effectively reach out to the college students on campus. They'll feel more a part of things this way too. And that's a good thing!

Next week is the Mission28 freshman/sophomore retreat! :)

Hope everyone had fun at the youth day at church!

No comments: