Monday, August 24, 2009

short post

Yesterday was fun! I went with a bunch of other Mission28'ers to advertise for our survey booths on UNCC campus. It wasn't just any old advertising - we got to write and draw with chalk on the sidewalks. People walking by gave us strange looks, but we were having too much fun to care. :) I'm glad I joined the chalking team!

On another note, my back and shoulders have been hurting for a long time now. I think it's related to lifting heavy stuff at work. I can't stop lifting things at work, 'cause then nothing will get done. But I want to help my back get better. Oh dear, what should I do? Please pray.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

STRETCH.... stretch your shoulders with high reaches and stretch your thighs, this will help your back. put your legs on a chair and bend over towards your feet or do slow toe touches. when doing heavy lifting your muscles get stiff and stretching does help. could also soak in epsone salt baths in evening. but stretching is easier :) hope that helps Em, aunt marie

Emily said...

thanks! i'll definitely try that.