Monday, November 16, 2009

fun weekend!

I'm really sore right now. Considering what I did this weekend, I'm not surprised.

Saturday evening, I went to a swing dance. That was my first time dancing, and it was fun! :) We danced for nearly 4 hours. We did swing dance, waltz, and line dance. I didn't really enjoy the waltz, but the other two were great.

Then Sunday afternoon, I went 4-wheeling. I got so muddy, but I didn't care 'cause it was so much fun! I've never done anything like that before, but I'm glad I did. Wow, a year ago I would have been way too scared to do that. I'm definitely breaking out of my comfort zone a lot more than I used to, thanks to the grace of God in my life. I love new adventures! :)

Here are a few pictures from the swing dance.





the Virginia Reel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like fun Em' Glad you had a great time !

Love Aunt Marie and Happy Thanksgiving