Tuesday, August 3, 2010

brief update

It's been almost a month since I posted. Let's see...
I went on my first day-trip to the beach 2 weeks ago with some friends. We stayed on the beach for about 7 hours, then went to a Mexican restaurant for dinner. It was so much fun relaxing with friends for a whole day! :)





Anna's been gone from Chick-fil-A for a week now. It's a little hard for me adjusting to her not being there, but hopefully it will get easier.

Mission28 is starting back up in a month! :) I can't wait to see how God will move in people's hearts this year! I've made it my goal this year to reach out to at least one new person. Even though I'd rather stay in my comfort zone with my friends, by God's grace He will help me branch out. It'll be neat to see who God brings into my life.

I don't have a car yet. Hopefully I'll get one before the 16th, when Wesley starts at CPCC. God will provide, I just need to be patient.

No comments: