Saturday, September 25, 2010

exciting new goal + update

I've made it my goal to memorize the book of Philippians. No idea how long it will take. I'm trying to memorize one verse a day, but I skipped a few days so.... Right now I have the first 15 verses memorized. I'm excited! :)

In other news, I'm still exhausted pretty much every day. I get up early for work and stay up late for M28. And when I'm exhausted, it's really hard to do my devotions. So I've been inconsistent lately. It's a little discouraging, but I know God will give me grace even when I don't read His Word. I'm going to try to grow in this area.

Being in charge of the food team for Mission28 has been fun. :) It's been a learning experience, trying to communicate to the team members what needs to be done. But it's fun learning.

I took pictures at our church last Friday:











No comments: