Saturday, September 4, 2010

first 2 weeks

These first 2 weeks of M28 have been really hard for me. I worked a lot at Chick-fil-A, I hardly saw Anna at all, I was pushed out of my comfort zone many times while trying new things, and I was exhausted pretty much every day.

But, in light of all that, I know God is good. He /will/ give me grace to adjust to every circumstance.

I listened to the message from Sunday, and it gave me hope. Here were the main points: God /called/ me. God called me because He /loves/ me. And the God who called me and loves me /will preserve me/ until the day of Christ Jesus.

Isn't that good to know? :)

1 comment:

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd