Saturday, June 25, 2011

amazing grace

God is amazing. The more I read and study His Word, the more I desire Him and the more content I am in Him. I'm amazed by God's grace being poured out on my life right now.

There is a possibility that we might be moving in a year, due to changes in Dad's job. We're not certain yet if we'll stay or move. Even in the uncertainty, God has given me peace and contentment. I know this is where God has me right now, so I'm trying to be more purposeful in what I do here. I'm not being lazy and saying, "Oh, I'm not going to do much here because I could be somewhere else in a year." No, I want to give my all for what God is doing right now, where I am. This is only because of God's amazing grace at work in me.

Another mark of His grace is that I will be sad if we end up moving, but I know God will provide everything I need to serve Him wherever I go. He will give me strength to press on.

Thank You, Lord, for your amazing, unending grace!

Grace unending all my days
You give me strength to run this race
And when my years on earth are through
The praise will all belong to You

No comments: