Thursday, August 18, 2011

exciting possibility

So, I've been interested in massage therapy for a while now. I recently started thinking about learning more so I can do it professionally. I went and got a massage, so I could see what it's like, and I think I would enjoy doing it.

I went to a massage therapy school yesterday for an interview. They gave me a tour of the school, and lots of information. I think it would be so cool to go there and learn to be a massage therapist! :) It would be a great way to show love to people - helping them feel better through massage. And the program is only 6 months.

But, I shouldn't jump right in. I don't have enough money right now and I'm not sure how much time I'll have this coming semester. I should pray about it first.

My sinful flesh doesn't want to pray about it. I'm thinking, "I really want to do this, so I should do it right now!" I'm very impatient when it comes to things I'm excited about. Please pray that I will be patient and really seek God in this decision.