Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The latest news is: I bought a laptop! :) It's a Toshiba Satellite, and I really like it so far. I remember saying once that I'd never buy a laptop. Don't know what I was thinking. Especially with me considering going to school, I kinda need one. I'm glad I bought it.

At rehearsal Monday, we learned some choreography for one of the songs. Tammie encouraged all of us who are villagers in the play to develop a character for ourselves. So I did some research on life in London back then. The poorhouses were terrible, and the greatest fear of the poor was ending up in one. Now when Scrooge sings the part about the poorhouse, I'll picture what I read about and I'll be able to act more realistically. I like research! :)

Tomorrow night is the first M28 Big Meeting of the year! I'm excited to see how many people come.

No comments: