Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Some highlights from 2011:

  • Rekindle! I learned a lot from the messages, the worship was amazing, and my discussion group was helpful. I also had a blast serving meals with Josiah C., Will, and Justin P. :)
  • Getting dressed up and going to a fancy restaurant with friends just for fun.
  • Family vacation at the beach. So relaxing and fun!
  • School. I loved starting to learn again, it's been a great experience. Looking forward to the second semester.
  • M28. Really enjoyed riding to Big Meetings with Hannah and meeting new people on campus.
  • Babysitting Zach. He's so fun to play with. :)
  • Scrooge! From being in this musical I've learned so much. I wouldn't trade the experience for anything.

2011 was a great year. Looking forward to what God has for me in 2012.

No comments: