Friday, January 27, 2012

School, Rekindle, Tiger Lily

School is going well. Yesterday I passed a final with an A+, and last Friday I got good scores from all 3 of my student clinic clients. So, I'm pretty sure this career path is where God wants me to go. I really enjoy helping people feel better. :)

Right now, the biggest decision I have is deciding whether or not to go to Rekindle. If I go, I'll miss a quiz and 3 days of class, so I'll have make-up work and the quiz to do when I get back. Not to mention I'll miss my family. (lately all I've wanted to do is stay home, 'cause I've been gone a lot) But if I stay, I'll have to work and go to school, and miss out on the best retreat ever. I don't know which one would be better.

Tiger Lily is adjusting well to her new home. Right now she's sitting on the ledge of an open window, watching the birds. :) Here are a few pictures:

sleepy kitty ^_^


This is her favorite chair. She's watching the birds outside.

hiding in the cupboard

No comments: