Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wow, I need to post more often.

Guess what? Anna and Andrew are engaged! So excited and happy for them! =D The wedding will be in May, and I get to be in it. So much to do in 3 months, but it's fun to help plan. Looking forward to hearing them say "I do". ^_^

I finished my last student clinic this Friday. I'm gonna miss giving people massages every Friday. It's been such a good experience! Still love school and learning. :) My last day is March 23rd. That's hard to believe. Seems like I just started school. Hopefully I'll get a good job once I get my license.

Rekindle is just 3 weeks away! Yes, I decided to go. I figured this might be my last chance to go, since I might move from M28 to the singles group next year. Plus you never know what the economy will be like. I'm excited to see what God has for me at Rekindle!

No comments: