Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today my teacher told us about some changes to our syllabus. Those changes make it very foolish for me to go to Rekindle, 'cause of all the work I'd have to do while there and when I get back. So, I'm going to stay home. I'm sad I'm not going to Rekindle, but I know that God knows what He is doing and that He is good no matter what.

Today is also Valentine's Day, the day to celebrate love. Here's a love definitely worth celebrating:

"But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ - by /grace/ you have been saved!"
Ephesians 2:4-5

"He is jealous for me. Loves like a hurricane. I am a tree, bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy. When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory. And I realize just how beautiful You are and how /great/ Your affections are for me.
Oh, how He loves us! Oh, how He loves us! How He loves us all!"

Celebrate God's love for you today!

No comments: