Monday, July 16, 2012

Charleston in photos

We went shopping in downtown Charleston the day we got there. I loved how different the buildings are compared to Charlotte.
This is our hotel. We stayed there for free, thanks to hotel reward points.






The second day, we went to Folly Beach in the morning. I actually went out in the ocean pretty far, and it was fun!
Then in the afternoon, we walked through the historic part of Charleston. We saw the famous Rainbow Row, several churches, and lots of beautiful houses. I could have spent several days looking at everything.








 


























The last day, I got up early and went for a walk. Then we headed back home.












In other news, I've been gluten free for one month now, and I love it! Before I did this diet, I got an upset stomach almost every time I ate. I was losing weight, 'cause I didn't enjoy eating since it made me feel sick. Now I don't feel sick after I eat, I can eat more at a time, and I stopped losing weight. I also have more energy and don't need as much sleep as I did a month ago. I'm so glad we figured out what was making me sick! :)

No comments: