Wednesday, July 11, 2012

job update & weekend ahead

I got my hair cut today. It doesn't look much different, but I'm cool with that. Here's a picture:

I love my new job at Massage Therapy Studios! I haven't done many massages yet, but the ones I did so far have gone very well. I really enjoy helping people relax and get rid of pain/tension in their muscles. And it helps me relax just watching them be relaxed. Also I can wear whatever I want, as long as it's modest. I also get to trade massages with my boss, which is great 'cause then I get a free massage. :)

I'm excited for this weekend! I and 2 other girls from M28 are going to Charleston for a vacation. I've never been there, so it'll be fun looking around. I want to see "rainbow row", the street with all the colorful houses. And it'll be good to hang out with the girls and get to know them better. Plus I love the beach. Will definitely take lots of pictures, and post them when I get back.

No comments: