Monday, December 15, 2008

I got tagged

I was tagged by Emily Elliot. :)

The Rules

1. Copy the questions and then answer them (post it on your blog).

2. Tag 4 people and let them know you have tagged them.

3. Let the person [who tagged you] know that you have done a post for the tag.


What are your nicknames?
Em, Emmy

What TV game show or reality show would you like to be on?
Are You Smarter Than a Fifth-Grader

What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
I've never bought a movie.

What is your favorite scent?
That's really hard. There are lots of smells I like: peppermint, fresh-baked bread, the Chick-fil-A kitchen at breakfast, popcorn. I could go on and on.


If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on?
If I had one million dollars, I would buy a bunch of clothes and toys, then donate them. And I'd buy myself a car.


What is one place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to?
The Grand Canyon. It's so amazing!

Do you trust easily?
No, unfortunately. I have to get to know people well before I trust them. Maybe that's why I have trouble trusting God.

Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
I do both, really.

Is there anything that had made you unhappy these days?
Yeah, how I don't think about God very often.

What is your favorite fruit?
Love 'em all!

What websites do you visit daily?
Facebook, my blog, other people's blogs

What is your favorite thing to wear?
knit pants and a t-shirt

Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
oh yes!

What items couldn't you be without during the day?
my purse, the computer, guess that's all.

What should you be doing right now?
nothing really

Well, that was fun. :) Sorry, I'm not tagging anyone.

No comments: