Monday, December 22, 2008

yesterday

The message at church yesterday was good. I liked the quote from the book The Attributes of God:
"What was there in me to attract the heart of God? Absolutely nothing."
There is nothing good in me, yet God loves me. He loved the whole world, so much that He sent his Son, his only Son, to earth to live among us, and sacrificed his Son on the cross for us. But God doesn't merely save us, He also adopts us as his children. Do you see how great a love this is?
____________________________________________________________________

Last night we had our care group Christmas party. It was fun!


me, trying to be "cool"

Maddie and Frankie
goofy girls

Wes

Nathaniel



3 comments:

Emily said...

looks like you had fun!!

Emily said...

oh yes. :)

Brian said...

Isn't awesome how God first loved us and how he pursued us. He demonstrated how much he loved us by sending his son (Rom 5:8)

grace and peace,
brian
downpour-me.blogspot