Saturday, May 23, 2009

busy week and ramblings

Wow, this week has been busy! It was Raving Fans Week at work - every day we gave away a different item on our menu, so we were really busy. It was good for business, but it wore me out. Next week is back to normal though, so I'm glad. :)

Right now I'm bored, so I might just ramble for a bit.

Chick-fil-A is getting a smaller size milkshake starting June 1. Yay! The size we have now is way more than you need at once, but the smaller one should be just right. :) And we're selling a new peach milkshake starting June 1. I bet it's going to be delicious!

I wonder if doing the headset every day at work for 7 hours could damage my brain. I've been getting a lot more headaches than I used to. I know that kinda sounds silly. What do you think?

I really don't want to waste my summer away this year. Hmm......

It's still hard to believe that Christianne is working at Chick-fil-A with us now. She's growing up so fast!

On Friday we're going to Maryland for our cousin's wedding. I'm excited about the floor-length dress I get to wear. And we get to see our relatives again! Yay!

Sunday is tomorrow! I love Sundays. :)

5 comments:

Emily said...

The smaller milkshake is a good idea. I always thought they were way too big, haha! Oh, and peach sounds amazing. I'm going to have to buy one ^_^

I would imagine that if the headset was loud, it could be what is causing your headaches. Or maybe it just is kind of tight on your head or hitting pressure points? But anyways, I wouldn't be too concerned of brain damage ;)

I don't want to waste my summer either....

Weddings are fun. And I love wearing dresses now and then. It's sometimes fun to dress up....even though I'm all for comfort :)

Anonymous said...

so, Em, I don't think it would cause brain damage. It might mess up your hearing for a little while but it wouldn't mess up your BRAIN...

Elizabeth J. said...

I love Chick-fil-A!=)


P.S. I'm new to your blog but am hoping you don' mind that I commented. You can visit my blog if you would like.

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily! We're so happy you and your family are coming. What's your dress like? I'm excited to see you all in formal wear -it's going to be fun. Saturday morning at our house will be really nice too... just to be able to catch up with you. Aunt Nancy

Emily said...

Aunt Nancy, my dress is a very simple black one. But I still think it's pretty. :) Looking forward to seeing you!