Monday, May 18, 2009

Friday and Sunday

Friday night was really fun. :) Wes and I went with some friends to see a play that Becca was in. After it was over we all went to Rita's for dessert. That was the first time I've ever been there, and I really liked it. We had a blast hanging out! Then we went over to church to see who was there, and ended up helping take down the used curriculum sale and set up the chairs in the auditorium. It felt a little weird when we first got there, 'cause everyone was doing something except us. But when we actually started helping, it was fun. :)
Here are the 3 pictures I took at Rita's. They're not that great....

my dessert - custard with hot fudge topping

Wes, Nathan, and Steph


Then yesterday was pretty interesting. Anna and I were supposed to go for lunch with a group of Mission28'ers. Well, it ended up that right after we left, the rest of the group changed our meeting place and didn't bother trying to call us. So we got to the place we thought we were meeting, and got our food and ate, all the while wondering what was taking the others so long. Thankfully there was another group from CrossWay there, so we found out from them where the rest of our group was. But by the time we left, the rest of our group had gone home or somewhere else. It was all very confusing and not too much fun, but at least we sisters got to spend time together. :)

I'm excited about care group on Wednesday. We're studying Psalm 139. This will be the first time I've actually discussed Scripture at a meeting instead of a book or a message. It will be like a Bible study! I can't wait to talk about God's Word!

No comments: