Wednesday, May 13, 2009

short update

O Lord, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O Lord, you know it altogether. You hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high; I cannot attain it. Psalm 139:1-6

It's so wonderful that my Savior knows me! Not only does He know me now, but He knew me before I even existed. He knew every trial I would go through, every sin I would struggle with, every joy I would find, every one of my words and thoughts. He knows me better than anyone else knows me, so when I'm confused I can run to Him, knowing that He already has an answer for me. My God is so wonderful! :)
_____________________________________________________________________

So, last night I took my final exam at CPCC. I think I did ok, 'cause it didn't seem that hard. I'm sad my class is over, 'cause I really enjoyed it. But I can look forward to next semester, when I take the next level of sign language. It will be fun!

Also last night after my exam, Anna and I went to a worship night that some Mission28'ers organized. I almost didn't go, but I'm glad I changed my mind. Worship was great, and it really helped me get my focus away from my busy week and back on the Lord. I'm glad they're having it every Tuesday this summer, since we don't have the meetings. Can't wait 'til next week. :)

Today is nice. The weather is gorgeous and I don't have any plans, so I'm just relaxing at home. I wish every day could be this nice. Oh well, I suppose I would get bored if I never had any plans. Still, I wish I didn't have to work as much as I do. It's starting to wear me out a little. Guess I'll just have to look to God for strength.

No comments: