Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Random Fact Wednesday (2)

Random fact about me:

I'm simply infatuated by nature. Nature is so captivating to me. It's hard to explain how much I enjoy being outside. There are no words to describe the feeling when I'm outside, just taking in all the gorgeous scenery and breathing in the fresh air. Nature has so many beauties and marvels, it's so amazing!
I love doing anything outside - picnics, sports, reading, photographing, hanging out with friends, walking, biking, watching the sky, etc. So, if I ever have a boyfriend, he won't have to spend much on going to movies or out to eat or things like that. He'd just have to plan something outside, and I'd be thrilled. :)

Edit: My most favorite things in nature are flowers, animals, and the sky. Actually, the sky is ranked slightly higher than the other two. I'm fascinated by everything about the sky. ^_^


No comments: