Tuesday, May 21, 2013

just some random stuff

I've been spending a lot more of my free time making things. This weekend I made wall decor using old CDs. It was fun figuring out how to decorate each one.







Let's see... Oh, I started watching Blimey Cow on YouTube. If you haven't seen any of his videos, go look him up. He's great! He has tips on a lot of stuff like what you should and shouldn't say to the opposite gender, as well as funny ones like 10 reasons to never go outside. Definitely worth watching.

I've started having digestive issues again, pretty bad. So I went to the doctor, and had some tests done. Now I'm waiting for the results to come. Hopefully they'll be able to figure out what's wrong, so they can tell me what to do to start improving my health.

I saw some funny introvert-related things the other day. Here are a few:






No comments: