Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Random Fact Wednesday (5)

Yay for posting 3 days in a row! :)

Random fact: I enjoy using my hands to accomplish tasks. Let me explain.
I would rather use my hands for cooking/baking than using a machine. For example, to chop nuts or other various things, I'd rather use a knife and cutting board than a "chopper"; and I'd rather mix batter with a spoon than an electric mixer. I would rather use my hands to shred paper than use scissors. I would rather write things down by hand than use a computer keyboard. I would rather pick at a sticker with my finger to remove it than use a knife. Etc.
I can never seem to stop moving my hands. When I'm not doing a specific task with them, I'm usually fiddling with my hair or tapping my fingers on something. That's probably why I like massage and sign language so much - 'cause I get to use my hands!

  

No comments: