Saturday, June 1, 2013

goodbye May, hello June

Well, May is over. It has seemed like one of the longest months ever. Hard to believe that the last M28 event was only 4 weeks ago today - seems like a lot longer.
Why has May seemed to go on forever? Let's see, 1) no M28 meetings every Thursday, which means I'm not shopping for snacks for those meetings and I miss seeing everyone in M28. 2) I've been battling stomach issues quite a lot, still waiting to hear back about my test results. 3) Work has been slower, so not as much to do.
Yep, that about sums it up.

In June I'm looking forward to: Shakespeare in the Park with friends (that's actually tomorrow!), hearing back from my doctor so I can start my journey back to health, possibly going on a spontaneous day trip to the beach, and maybe visiting a friend in Fayettville. Should be a good month!

1 comment:

drumlina3711 said...

Have fun on your trip, chica!!!!