Friday, August 7, 2015

Introducing

I'd like to introduce you to the Whitakers. :)

First is Brian and Andrea, my 2nd parents (Quentin's dad and mom). They live about 15 minutes away from us, which is great 'cause I really enjoy spending time with them! They are both very generous, kind, loving, and follow the Lord in everything. They are a blessing, and I love them both! They're getting ready to go on a date in this photo.





Now for Quentin's siblings.
First is his sister Rachel. Her husband is Matt, and they have a daughter named Belle. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of them. They live in Ohio. I've only spend a few hours with them, but they are a very nice family.

Next is Quentin's oldest brother Justin. Justin and his wife Beth live a little less than 10 minutes from us. They have 2 biological children - Cadence and Alayna - and 2 children they adopted from Ethiopia - Joie and Brenden. They were the first Whitakers I met besides Quentin's parents, and even when I was only dating Quentin they treated me like family. They're very kind and generous. The kids always give me hugs and are happy to see me.

 
Brent is next in line. He married a beautiful Korean lady, So Young. They have 2 children Olivia and Ian, and are expecting another in December. They live in Kentucky, and we visited them last year. I don't know them as well as I'd like to, but I do know that they love the Lord and their family and are very sweet and generous.





Next is Scott and his wife Amanda. They live in West Virginia, and have 2 daughters Cambria and Avery. Scott initiated our wedding ceremony, which was really special. They are both strong in the Lord and are very generous. (see a theme going on here?) I'm looking forward to getting to know them better when we visit later this year.






Quentin is next in line. You already know what he looks like, so you don't need a picture.

Oh, I'll just put a picture on anyway. :)




Alright, the youngest brother is Doug. He shared the apartment with Quentin while I and Q were dating. It was fun to hang out with him and Q, even when he teased us a lot. =P He's in Colorodo now. It would be cool to go visit him some day. He's a great guy!





And last, but definitely not least, Quentin's youngest sisters. Karina (on the right) is 9 and was adopted from Guatemala, Makaila (left) is 5 and was adopted from Ethiopia. They are both super sweet girls, and I'm glad to call them my sisters. Can't wait to see how they grow to be young ladies!


There you have it. This is my new addition to my family. The Whitakers are a super amazing bunch of people!

1 comment:

Cara said...

This is great! It's cool to see the trends you've seen in Quentin's family...they're good ones! And now I have a cheat sheet so I'll keep all his brothers straight ^_^