Monday, August 10, 2015

what's been happening

So, what have I been up to the past few months? Let's see...

I've been taking care of all the normal "house duties" - cleaning, cooking, laundry, etc. Nothing exciting there. Though, I think it's exciting being able to plan out the menu and go grocery shopping. :) Also taking care of our house plants is fun. For example:






I've been spending time with family and friends, though not as much as I would like. I went on a few road trips with Quentin, which were fun and relaxing. I've been reading and working on my cross stitch. I've been trying to eat healthier and exercise more, to get my body in the best shape possible before Quentin and I decide to get pregnant. (I should have started doing this a long time ago, but I've been lazy)

I've been taking care of Mabel. She is the sweetest kitty!




And I've been helping Quentin at various landscaping jobs. That's been fun. We helped spread mulch at my parents' house, replanted in the front yard of Quentin's parents' house, and installed a garden at the entrance to an elementary school. It's fun watching the process of landscapes going from drawings to plants.

It's been a good few months. :)