Saturday, January 10, 2009

CPCC and a few other random things

I'm a little worried about my CPCC class starting next week. It's a Tuesday and Thursday night class, and I'll be with Anna on Tuesdays. But on Thursdays I'll be downtown by myself when it's dark. I'm a little scared by that thought.
______________________________________________________________________

Today at work we were actually busy. Yay!

Tonight is the Panthers' first play-off game. I really hope we win, 'cause I know 3 people who are going, and also if we loose we won't play 'til next year. Go Panthers!

We got our car fixed Wednesday. Finally! It'll cost me about $850, but it'll be worth it. The car looks so much better!

Before:

After:

3 comments:

Emily said...

I'm sure it can seem a little scary. But God will be with you and protect you....so at least you can take comfort in that!

Yeah, I hope they win too!

Hmmm, well, I'm sorry that it's cost you that much, but yes! It looks a lot better!!

Emily said...

thanks :)

Anonymous said...

AHH! It looks so new! Like it never happened!! WOW!