Saturday, January 3, 2009

*sigh*

Looking at everyone's blog and seeing their posts about their friends made me realize that I don't really know anyone. All the people I talk with are just acquaintances, not friends. I would never be able to describe anyone, because I don't know what anyone is truely like. I think the reason for this is that I don't have fellowship with anyone. I never tell anyone what God's doing in my life or what I'm reading in my devotions, I just talk about the things of this world. That makes me so sad.

3 comments:

Babi said...

is really hard to have a true friend...!

your blog is so nice!
bye

Emily said...

aw, Emily! You are so sweet. It can be really hard sometimes to start a conversation where you're talking about such things. I know for myself, it can be kind of awkward sometimes and I don't do it nearly as often as I should. That is why it's one of my resolutions for this year.

So, be encouraged that you are not alone...sometime others are thinking the same think as you. We can work on it together ;)

Emily said...

thanks, Em!