Tuesday, January 20, 2009

randomness

I'm supposed to be in ASL class right now, but CPCC is closed because of the "snow". That makes me a little sad, 'cause I love ASL. Oh well, at least there will be class on Thursday.

Yesterday I worked my longest shift ever. Twelve and 1/2 hours!

Sunday Christianne and I got to go to the Shumate's house after church. We had fun climbing on their roof and exploring their woods. Here are a few pictures:


Shoes!

I love Midnight. :)

Steph, you're so pretty!

On the roof....

Exploring...

4 comments:

Emily said...

you both are so pretty!

Nice shoes =)

Anonymous said...

Our shoes are awesome. I'm not sure why Mandi put a knife there...lol

Aw, thanks. Your pretty, too. =D

So I heard you guys didn't get very much snow...Neither did we.

We let Midnight come in yesterday so he woulndn't freeze. That's one of the few times we let him in the house. =)

Anonymous said...

Wow. You worked twelve and a half hours!? Awesome....

Emily said...

thanks you two! :)

yep, 12 1/2 hours. it was pretty fun, but i don't want to do it again any time soon. lol