Saturday, February 14, 2009

3 totally different subjects

I didn't have much fun at work yesterday, but that's my fault. I was on headset, but I really wanted to be up front, because they were doing something different. For Valentine's Day, we had a special dinner like a fancy sit-down restaurant, and everyone up front was dressed up being waiters and waitresses. I was discontent with my assigned job of doing drive-thru the whole night. I should have been happy for the people who got to work up front, and concentrated on serving the customers in drive-thru. But instead, I dwelt on the fact I wasn't doing what I wanted to do. My thoughts came out in my words, and I complained to all my co-workers. At the time it felt good to talk, but when I got home I felt awful for it. I really should have kept my mouth shut.

I don't know if any of my co-workers read this blog, but if you do, know that I'm sorry for complaining. I really am.

____________________________________________________________________

On another note, I went on a feild trip on Thursday. My sign language class went to Target and signed to each other about the people and clothes there. It was so fun! :)

Tonight I'm going to see the play High School Musical at CPCC. I haven't seen the movies yet, so this will be my first time hearing the story. It should be fun!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: