Saturday, February 7, 2009

can't think of a title!

I was bored on Thursday, so I took a bunch of pictures of myself. :)



Peace!

Oh my....

Say what??
My attempt to look creepy....

Angry face:
Using the fireworks setting:



Trying a different hairdo:

And I just had to take one of Christianne.


____________________________________________________________________

Life is good. I still love my job, though I'm getting tired of doing the drive-thru every day. It seems like I'm not a part of things when I'm in drive-thru, 'cause I'm stuck in one corner. I don't really like that. And also, I would like to be able to help the few deaf customers who come regularly, since I know some sign language. But I can't do that when I'm in drive-thru. Oh well, I should just be grateful that I have a job at all.

My ASL class at CPCC is great. I really love it. Sign language is such a beautiful language. :)

Guess that's all for now. Have a great weekend!

No comments: