Wednesday, July 8, 2009

drama camp has begun

Monday and Tuesday I worked 6am-noon, then went straight to drama camp until 4:30. I was pretty tired when I got home, but I had so much fun it was worth it. :) Here are some pictures.

the idea of this was to show we could have an emotion by just positioning our body a certain way.


"walking the dog" to the music

playing Statue Gardens!



Magic Stick

Restaurant, aka Word Out


We didn't have drama camp today, 'cause Mrs. Cable is sick. I really hope she gets better by tomorrow.
Oh, by the way, I'm a student director, along with Wesley and Nathan. Fun! :)

I love drama camp!

1 comment:

Emily said...

How fun! I totally wish I could go to drama camp. =) The only thing is that it's a little unrealistic for me go there everyday for two weeks straight. Since I don't have my license and I like 30 minutes away and my mom would have to drive me. That would be two hours of driving every day =/ Oh well. Hope you all have a ball!! =D