Thursday, July 16, 2009

more pictures from drama camp

Tongue Twister Relay

Abby and Katy - they are so great at acting!

I'm not sure who started it, but all the girls drew on themselves with Sharpies.

playing Spoons

Fish School!!!! :)

before class started.....

rehearsing the magic trick. I really hope it works for the performance tomorrow.

playing Hitchhiker

playing Haunted Museum



waiting for the guys to set up the stage.....





playing Dutch Blitz

Don't forget to come to the performance tomorrow night at 7. :)

Tonight our family is going to see the new Harry Potter movie. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Emily said...

great pictures =) Looks like tons of fun. I will be able to come see the performance tomorrow...yay!

Anonymous said...

Dollhouse... not... working... AAAAGH!!!

I'm so sad it got cut...