Saturday, July 11, 2009

July 4th (i know it's late)

Well, it's been a week, but I want to post about the 4th. In the morning we went to the Coulwood Parade. That's always fun, 'cause we get to hang out with the Godleskis! :) Here are a few pictures.

friends!

i thought this was cool...

a monster truck

horses

Then Anna, Christianne, and I worked 2-6. It wasn't too busy. When we got home, we had Dad's birthday dinner and cake. I love birthdays.



We ended the day with our traditional "legal" fireworks. (the kind that don't actually shoot up in the sky) It was a fun day!
____________________________________________________________________

The first week of drama camp is over. We've still got a lot of work to do, but the performance should be great! There's a magic trick in it, so you don't want to miss out. It's Friday at 7pm at church. Be there! :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Happy late birthday to your dad :)

I hope I can come to the performance and see you all!