Wednesday, July 1, 2009

This past weekend was fun. Saturday Wes and I went to Steph's 16th birthday party. I didn't get any pictures. :( My favorite part was walking on a trail in the neighborhood to a little field to play frisbee. The walk was so nice, and it was fun to do something different at a party than just sit around.

Sunday evening Anna and I went with some college friends to Southpark for "Pops in the Park", a free concert by the Charlotte Symphony. The music was Italian themed, so we brought a picnic dinner of spaghetti and salad. It was so much fun hanging out and listening to the music. And the 8 of us squeezed into a 7-passenger van to get there and back, which was very fun. Here are a few pictures:





2 comments:

Allyson Janell said...

Nice pictures! I like the new layout!

Anonymous said...

Emily Thanks for sharing your life. I ALWAYS enjoy reading and seeing your photos :) Love Aunt Marie