Saturday, April 18, 2009

Just a few things I love about Anna

  • she has a passion for the Lord. Anna so obviously loves God above everything else. She worships without worrying about what others might think of her. She loves to talk about God and what He's been showing her. I love our conversations on the way to and from M28 every Wednesday. Keep loving the Lord!
  • she never complains. Sure, she might say she's exhausted, but she doesn't let that affect her mood. She's still as joyful as ever. :)
  • she's smart. She gets A's in every class, and she knows a lot more than I do. She really gets into her school, studying hard and trying to understand what she's learning.
  • she really cares about others. Whenever anyone is having a hard time with something, she listens, and she sympathizes with others when they are sad. I feel like I can tell her anything.
  • she bakes the most delicious bread.
  • she is humble. She's not afraid to ask for advice. She always seeks to draw attention away from herself.
  • she is my sister. :)

Happy 18th birthday, Anna!

No comments: