Thursday, April 2, 2009

my week so far

Wow, I've been busy lately.

Sunday after church, Christianne and I went with Mom to take Ben to a party at the Stumbo's farm. We girls went shopping while the party was going on (we didn't find anything), then came back for a pot-luck dinner. Here are a few pictures:

Patches and Penny

Madeline!


Christianne riding Bella

Monday I worked 9-4, then went to Christina's bridal shower. That was really fun, 'cause I got to talk with all the girls and watch Christina open her gifts. I'm so excited for her! :)

Tuesday I worked 7-4, then went to ASL class.

Wednesday I worked 8:30-4, then went to the M28 BIG meeting. I had so much fun talking in groups of guys and girls. I've never really done that before, but I like it. Guys make groups more interesting with their humor. :)

Today I'm not working, so I get to relax until my ASL class. This morning Anna and I went shopping at Target and Old Navy. It was fun, escpecially because I actually found a few things. I got a new skirt and flip-flops at Old Navy, and capris and a shirt at Target. I love finding new clothes.

I can't believe tomorrow's Friday again already!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Madeline is a very cute cat =) Sounds like you had a fun week!