Friday, March 27, 2009

life is good :)

I'm here sipping a chocolate milkshake from Chick-fil-A, thinking life is so good. :) I just got back from Southpark Mall, where I was at a Deaf event and where I bought my milkshake. I had a lot of fun, 'cause this time I actually signed instead of just watching others. Not to mention 2 of my classmates were there, so I actually knew someone.

But I know for a fact someone else's day is not so good. Right before I left for the mall, a teen driver wrecked on the road in front of our house. Aparently he ran off the road on one side, jerked the wheel, then spun and hit a tree on the other side, loosing a tire and smashing the back of his pick-up truck. Thankfully no other cars were involved and he was not hurt, but when his parents came they were not happy at all. I have no idea who this young driver is, but I really hope his parents forgive him. I'll probably be praying for him for a few days. Poor guy. He was really upset. :(

On a happier note, today is Friday, which means Sunday is right around the corner. I love Sundays, 'cause I get to be with God's people. I've really grown in my love for the church lately. I just love the fact that I can go up to anyone in church and tell them what God's been doing in my life, and they will listen. You can't do that just any old place. That's what makes church so wonderful. :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: