Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tomorrow's the first day of spring! I love spring, 'cause the weather is so nice. :)

Last night at the M28 meeting, I had so much fun talking with people. And they played the video of the Whoa Show after the message, which was really fun to watch with everyone. :) The message was about the Bible and how it's so important because it's God's revelation to man. If we didn't have the Bible, we wouldn't know anything about God, because He is so different from us. Aren't you glad God gave us the Bible so we can get to know Him? I sure am!

Wow, this is a short post.

6 comments:

Emily said...

I know! yay for spring!

Emily said...

are you the only one who reads my blog anymore? it sorta seems that way....

Emily said...

I'm sure that I'm not. I might just the the only one who comments :)

Aly said...

I read, too, I just always have time to comment or the comment thing is not working!

Anonymous said...

I read a lot of peoples' blogs, but I don't usually comment ^_^

Emily said...

ok, ok. i guess i shouldn't assume that no one reads my blog just 'cause they don't comment. that's being silly. :P