Saturday, March 14, 2009

pictures from Rekindle!

There are a lot of pictures, so you don't have to look at all of them.....


The ride down:








Hanna Lloyd and Anna in the cafeteria:

The cool quote on the wall:

Turk, the cutest little puppy:

dodgeball:
volleyball:

where we stayed:

Liz Shea and Emily White:



Emily White, me, and Mindy Odell:

the note rope:

I thought this was cool. I was standing on our balcony and looked into our room and saw my reflection in the mirror.

the tree in the courtyard:

the room where we met:

our rooms again, from the other side:

the "drag race":

ice cream sundae!

a game we played:

Laguna Beach:

Extreme Tennis Wiffle Ball:

making macreme:

the gorgeous sunset:

me and Rachel:





making a sandcastle:

Emily White:

another sunset:

the mosh pit:

Anna's team won the Rekindle Cup! :)

the girls in my room: Hannah, Jessica, Hanna, Rachel, Anna

4 comments:

Emily said...

Emily!! It looks like you had an amazing time! Great pictures! I can't wait until I'm old enough to go!!

Aly said...

Lovely pictures!! Glad you had fun!!

Emily said...

thanks! :) I can't wait for you to get to go, either. You'll love it! :)

morgan joy said...

hahaha i love the "mosh pit"!!! ugg i cant wait to go too! it looks like so much fun!