Saturday, March 7, 2009

totally random stuff

Rekindle is tomorrow! Oh my gosh, I'm so excited! I have no idea what it's going to be like, but from what others have told me, it will be great. I don't think there are computers down there, so I won't be posting until I get back.

The weather outside today is so beautiful! I can't believe it was snowing 5 days ago.

After supper, I'm going to a Deaf event at Concord Mills. I have to do it for a class, but I love ASL, so, it doesn't really seem like school. The Deaf come to the food court and sign while they eat dinner. It's going to be fun signing with them! :)

I don't know if anyone's interested, but Rebekah Swan had a baby boy yesterday. His name is Daniel Carlisle Swan. Both mom and baby are doing great. :)

Well, I'd better go start packing. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: