Wednesday, April 29, 2009

next semester

So, I just decided I'm going to register for the next level sign language class in the fall. I really love ASL, so I figured it won't hurt to learn more. Who knows, maybe God will use me to start a Deaf ministry at CrossWay, or something like that. I think that would be cool, 'cause Deaf people are the most unreached by the gospel. I can't wait to see what God has for me in the future with sign language! :)

On another note, I'm sad that summer's almost here, 'cause that means M28 is over for a while. I already miss the college students, 'cause we had our last meeting of the year 2 weeks ago. Oh well, at least I have it to look forward to in the fall. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Emily said...

That's really cool Emily! I'm excited how God will use you though that!

Allyson Janell said...

ASL is a great thing to continue learning!! I hope to take an ASL class at Cyfair in the future.